*This post contains a product sent for review purposes, however all opinions remain my own.
Sometimes I feel like doing my nails is such a chore. As I use my hands a lot throughout the day, I find they chip so easily and look bad in a matter of days! I’ve recently discovered a couple of things that definitely help me keep my nails in check.
One thing that I have found helps is doing gel nails instead of using normal nail varnish. These don’t chip quite the same and last so much longer. I use the Mylee gel nail kit which I’ve found is really easy to use and great value.
SLIXIR hand & polish cream
I was recently sent this hand and polish cream by the brand SLIXIR and I have found it to be a game changer! I’ve been trying it out for a little while now and I’ve honestly found it has helped keep my nails in tact.
This cream contains a blend of natural plant oils, vitamins and minerals. Use a hazelnut sized amount twice a day, massaging the cream into your fingers and nails.
This SLIXIR cream is formulated to:
- Maintain the look of a freshly applied manicure
- Keep nail polish supple and glossy
- Replace cuticle oils AND handcreams
- Maintain smooth, paintable nails
- Support natural nail health
- Copper Active – helps to soothe inflamed cuticles
- Antioxidants and Multivitamins – anti-aging to combat free radicals
- Light reflecting particles – to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Colloidal Oats – to coat and protect hands and cuticles
- Jojoba oil
- Avocado oil
The SLIXIR cream contains no parabens and is not tested on animals. It feels like a really luxurious cream and it smells amazing. It is not greasy or sticky and absorbs really quickly.
Until next time.
Other posts you might like: