Back along I did a ‘would you rather tag’ and answered a few questions. I recently found some more questions – I can’t find where I got them from though!
Anyway, here are my answers!
1. Would you rather have more time or more money? I’d love to have more time, but I wouldn’t have the money to actually do anything in that time… So I guess with more money I wouldn’t have to work as much so would have more time. Does that make sense?
2. If you were to travel the US, would you rather travel by car or plane? I’d love to get a campervan and travel across – that way I wouldn’t have to worry about luggage!
3. Would you rather have an unlimited gift card to your favourite restaurant or clothing store? As much as I love food, I don’t expect their menu will change over time, whereas clothes change all the time, so probably clothes.
4. Would you rather be a little late or way too early? Definitely early. I am rarely late for anything and I’d rather be hanging around early than be late.
5. Would you rather change your hair or eye colour? I change my hair colour all the time, and I think I would look strange with different eyes, so I’m gonna go with hair.
6. Would you rather be known for your intelligence or good looks? Intelligence I think, although I’m not 100% set on that. I wouldn’t mind being remembered for looks!
7. Would you rather be a one-hit wonder for a novel or song? I think song, although I cant sing to save my life!
8. Would you rather go on a date with somebody you met online or go on a blind date? Someone I met online, at least I’d know a little bit about them!
9. Would you rather have a rewind button or pause button on your life? Pause, definitely! I wish I could slow down time right now, it’s going way too fast!
10. Would you rather be locked in amusement park or library? I love amusement parks and rollercoasters, so I’d have to say that! I wouldn’t mind a library, I’ve always lusted over the one in Beauty and the Beast, but these days I’m not much of a reader.
Until next time.